Welcome To Kerala
God’S Own Country ********** With The Arabian Sea In The West, Western Ghat In The East & Networked By Numerous Rivers, Kerala Enjoy Unique Geographical Features.
Kerala Or Keralam, The Land Of Kera Or Coconut, Is A Never-Ending Array Of Coconut Palms Sun Blanched Beaches Kettuvallams Over Enchanting Backwaters Magical Monsoon Showers Silent Valleys Vibrant With Flora And Fauna Misty Mountains Of The Western Ghats Fragrance Of Spices Evenings Reverberating With The Rhythm Of A Thousand Art Forms...Fairs And Festivals... Welcome To Kerala Benign And Beautiful!
Origin Of Kerala Has Been Linked To A Legend Dating Back To Satya Yug. According To This Legend, Kerala Rose Up From The Sea When Lord Parasurama Threw His Axe Into It And The Sea Receded To Bring Up This Narrow Strip Of Land From Underneath. Lord Parasurama, Believed To Be The Sixth Avatar Of Lord Mahavishnu, Threw His Axe From Gokarnam Southward Across The Ocean In Rage And In Repentance For His Actions Of Killing Kshatriyas. The Land Of Kerala Emerged From The Waters Of The Arabian Sea With The Blessing Of Varuna-The God Of Oceans And Bhumidevi- The Goddess Of Earth. The Sobriquet God’S Own Country Thus Bestows Itself On Kerala.
General Information Of Kerala
Location : South Western Tip Of India.
Area : 38,863 Square Km.
Population : 31,838,619 (Census 2001)
Capital : Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum )
Language : Malayalam
Religion : Hinduism, Christianity, Islam.
Climate : Tropical
Kochi (Colonial Name Cochin) Is A Vibrant City Situated On The South-West Coast Of The Indian Peninsula In The Breathtakingly Scenic And Prosperous State Of Kerala, Hailed As 'God'S Own Country'. Its Strategic Importance Over The Centuries Is Underlined By The Sobriquet Queen Of The Arabian Sea. Informally, Cochin Is Also Referred To As The Gateway To Kerala.
Athirappally Waterfalls, 78 Kms From Kochi, Located At The Entrance To Sholayar Ranges .Affording To The Onlookers, One Of The Most Bewitching Sights; Athirappally Falls Is About 80 Feet High And Located In The Forest Area.
Munnar Is A Hill Station On The Western Ghats, A Range Of Mountains Situated In The Idukki District Of The Indian State Of Kerala. The Name Munnar Is Believed To Mean "Three Rivers", Referring To The Town'S Strategic Location At The Confluence Of The Madhurapuzha, Nallathanni And Kundaly Rivers.
Thekkady Is The Location Of The Periyar National Park, Which Is An Important Tourist Attraction In The Kerala State Of India.
Kumarakom Is A Popular Tourism Destination Located Near The City Of Kottayam In Kerala, Famous For Its Backwater Tourism. It Is Set In The Backdrop Of The Vembanad Lake Which Is The Largest Freshwater Lake In The State Of Kerala.
Alleppey, Also Known As Alappuzha Is Often Called As "Venice Of East" Because Of Its Numerous Waterways. These Huge Networks Of Lagoons, Canals, And Lakes Are The Lifeline Of Alleppey.
The Capital Of Kerala, Trivandrum Sprawling Across Seven Hills, Is Crowned By The Western Ghats. The District Boasts Of A Long Shoreline With Internationally Renowned Beaches Such As Kovalam & Varkala, Historic Monuments, Backwater Stretches & Rich Cultural Heritage.
Varkala, A Calm And Quiet Hamlet, Lies On The Outskirts Of Thiruvananthapuram District.
Kovalam Groove Of Coconut Trees Situated 16 Kms From The Capital Of Kerala Is A City With Four Sandy Bays.
Quilon (Also Known As Kollam) Is Situated In The Southwest Corner Of India In The State Of Kerala.Kolllam Is The Fourth Largest City In Kerala And Is Known For Cashew Processing & Coir Manufacturing.
Kanyakumari Is Famed For Its Incomparable Geographical Location Of Its Lands End Of India Where The Arabian Sea, The Indian Ocean And The Bay Of Bengal.
Guruvayoor (Nickname: Dwarka Of The South) Is One Of The Most Sacred And Important Pilgrim Centres Of Kerala. Its Main Attraction Is The Sree Krishna Temple.
Palakkad Is Rightfully Known As The Gateway Of Kerala, Giving The Rest Of India Access To The State. Its Other Name Is Palghat Was Contributed By British Raj.Palakkad Is A Land Of Palm Trees & Paddy Fields. It’S Known To Be Rich In Flora & Fauna.
Kasargod Is The Northernmost District Of Kerala And World Renowned For Its Coir And Handloom Industries.
The Largest And The Best-Preserved Fort In Kerala. History Sleeps Here Among The Lonely Battlements Of The Bekal Fort, By The Sea Shore.
Wayanad, The Green Paradise Is Nestled Among The Mountains Of The Western Ghats, Forming The Border World Of The Greener Part Of Kerala. Clean And Pristine, Enchanting And Hypnotizing, This Land Is Filled With History & Culture.
- 3.09% Government Service Tax (Mandatory )
Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, etc
Optional Tours & Sightseeing , Any entry fees & monuments charges.
Payment for service provided on a personal basis
Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual
Cost for service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” Head
Any Sports / Adventure Activities ….
Personal expenses on items such as laundry, soft drinks, bottles water, incidentals, porter age, bell-boy charges, tips or any other service
Specific Departure Dates :
Not Specific Date As Per Your Choice.
Terms & Conditions :
Welcome to Khan Travel Agency, Please read all terms and conditions carefully before using this site. By visiting the website and availing any services through our site, you are bound to accept all terms & conditions mentioned here.
- Any Changes of Cancellation dateline will result in Cancellation Charges.
- No Refund for any utilized service or sightseeing but we try it.
- Surcharge applicable subject to late/early arrival or departure Transfer.
- Cost may be changes if there would be any change in fuel prices or Other conditions.
- 50% Payment to be made in advance.
- Kindly Pay Currency Transfer Charges Only For International Clients.
- Anything other than not mention in includes.
- Hotel Accommodation as Per Availability.
- Package rate are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package Rate Would Not Be Applicable Any Peak Date Like Diwali, Christmas, New Year Or Any Festival.
- Parking is always a big problem at hill station, so sometimes driver Have to park the vehicle away from the hotel. Please ring your Driver 1 hour prior leaving the hotel.
- Please mention the timing as per itinerary so as to avoid chaos.
- Khan Travel Agency will not be responsible for civil disturbance, theft, accidents, natural calamities, traffic jam and vehicle breakdown, delay Train/Bus/Air Plane and other such incidents beyond human control but we will try to arrange for the same alternate in condition of vehicle breakdown.
- Any Personal Entertainment will be paid by client.
- Refund or Cancellation strictly depends open concerned Hotel’s Cancellation policy.
- As Per Hotel’s Policy Check in before 07:00 A.M. will be charged for 1 additional day & Check in between 07:00 A.M. & 04:00 P.M. will be charged 50% of Room Rent.
- As Per Hotel’s Policy Check out after 04:00 P.M. will be charged 1 additional day & Check out between 11.00 A.M. & 04:00 P.M. will be charged 50% of Room Rent.
- All Disputes are subject to jurisdiction of courts only.
- Check in Time 12:00 Noon & Check out Time 10.00 A.M.
- 50 % Payment to be made in advance.
- Kindly Pay Currency Transfer Charges Only For International Clients.
- Child Policy-Kids below 5 year will be complimentary & between 6-12 years will be extra charged.
- Air Condition will not be work on Hill Area in all AC Transportation.
- Very Important: Unfortunately the roads of some parts not very good, which take more time of travel from one place to another and breakdown of vehicle can’t be denied. We do take extra precautions on these routes and vehicles.
- Please carry your valid photo ID Proof (Driving License, Voter ID, Rasan Card or Passport) for security reasons.(Pan Card will not be accepted as an ID Proof)
- We Required Scan Copy of Train/Bus/Flight Ticket Details, ID & Address Proof
- We Required Scan Copy of Passport & Visa Details Only For International Clients.
- Kindly email us after depositing the payment with a scan copy of the Bank’s receipt to enable us to issue a confirmation by a return mail. Without confirmation email, bookings will not be entertained and will stand null and void, spite of advance payment.
- We look forward to serve you and assure you best of our services all the time. Our motto is to serve the best, and always remain dutiful.