Welcome to North East India -North-East India lie deep in the lap of easternmost Himalayan hills in north-eastern part of India. Connected to rest of India by merely 20 km of wide land (at Siliguri, West Bengal), the North-East India shares over 2,000 km of border with Bhutan, China, Myanmar and Bangladesh.
Fact Sheet Of North East India
The mighty Brahmaputra is the iconic Symbol of the Assam Valley. Only a few places in India can boast of being fresh and vibrant as Assam .The unspoilt hilly terrains of the state, numbers waterways with rapidly cascading waterfalls offers invitation with open arms. Popularly called the land of red rivers & Blue Hills ,Assam is the Gateway to the North Eastern India. Besides being the home of the Tiger and the One Horned Rhino ,Assam is the Worlds Largest Tea growing region producing more than 1,50,000 pounds of tea every year. There are about 845 tea gardens in Assam.
Meghalaya means the Abode of the Clouds and that’s exactly what the destination does for refreshing the minds of weary travelers. The beautiful state in the northeastern corner of India is most conducive for long Holidays .The City of Shillong is its picturesque Capital. The Elephant Falls ,Nowakhali Falls and also the caves in Krem Mawmluh, Jaintia Hills & Garo Hills offers a wide range of variety for the discerning traveler. The Cathedrals & Cemetery’s are a symbol of Culture of this wonderful place. Do not forget to visit Cherapunjee which receives the highest amount of rainfall in India .About 250 species of butterflies are found in Meghalaya
The mysterious ,magical state is the most compelling holiday destination worth visiting ,far way from the hustle and bustle of city life. The widely scattered archaeological remains in various corners of Arunachal Pradesh bears testimony to the states’ rich cultural heritage. Tucked in the Northeastern tip of India ,this place can easily lure you to relax amongst its breathtaking hills and valleys or just soak in its glorious heritage.
Nestled deep within the north eastern corner of India Manipur Literally means A jewel Land.Nature has indeed blessed this state with exquisite natural beauty and splendor. Surrounded by blue hills and a valley at the centre, it is rich in art and tradition. The love of art and beauty is imbedded in the people of this place. Imphal ne of the few places in India where nothing seems to have changed . A tiny valley tucked away in the northeastern state of Manipur. Relics of an old, historical palace, well-planned temples and ceremonial houses in their entire splendor amidst the tall pine and jackfruit trees, speak of Imphal's ancient past.
Nagaland consists of the former Naga Hills district of Assam and the former Tuensang frontier divisions. Administered earlier by the President ,Nagaland was made a state in the year 1963.Nagaland consists of seven administrative districts ,inhabitated by 16 major tribes along with other sub-tribes. Each section of the society is distinct in its culture, customs and language , Kohima, the capital town of Nagaland in the north eastern part of India is a picturesque town, situated amidst lush green wealth of the nature. Kohima, a typical Naga town is a pretty hill station, displaying the exotic tribal culture of the northeast. The home of the brave and daring, yet simple and innocent, Naga tribes.
The amazing hide-outs with impressive ambience will make your holidays truly unforgettable in the Land of Highlanders.Aizawl the Capital is a hilly city perched at 4,000 ft id the religious and cultural centre of Mizoram. It is a land known for great natural beauty an endless variety of landscape with rich flora and fauna, clusters of whispering pines and quaint villages and houses built on silts.The Blue Mountain ,Mangkahia lung ,Sibuta Lung are the major tourist attractions. The caves are the most ideal place for tourists, who are inclined towards an adventurous tour of Mizoram.
Nestled in the far East Of India just 2 kms away from the neighboring country of Bangladesh is this hilly paradise with numerous deep rivers and valleys. The name of the state is believed to have originated from Tripura Sundari ,the presiding deity of this land ,which is also famous as one of the 51 pithasthans of Hindu Pilgrimage. The Ujjayanta palace or the the royal house was built during 1899-1901 and sits in the Capital city of Agartala.
- Air fare / train fare.
Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
3.09 % Government service tax.
Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
Terms & Conditions :
Welcome to Khan Travel Agency, Please read all terms and conditions carefully before using this site. By visiting the website and availing any services through our site, you are bound to accept all terms & conditions mentioned here.
- Any Changes of Cancellation dateline will result in Cancellation Charges.
- No Refund for any utilized service or sightseeing but we try it.
- Surcharge applicable subject to late/early arrival or departure Transfer.
- Cost may be changes if there would be any change in fuel prices or Other conditions.
- 50% Payment to be made in advance.
- Kindly Pay Currency Transfer Charges Only For International Clients.
- Anything other than not mention in includes.
- Hotel Accommodation as Per Availability.
- Package rate are subject to change without prior notice.
- Package Rate Would Not Be Applicable Any Peak Date Like Diwali, Christmas, New Year Or Any Festival.
- Parking is always a big problem at hill station, so sometimes driver Have to park the vehicle away from the hotel. Please ring your Driver 1 hour prior leaving the hotel.
- Please mention the timing as per itinerary so as to avoid chaos.
- Khan Travel Agency will not be responsible for civil disturbance, theft, accidents, natural calamities, traffic jam and vehicle breakdown, delay Train/Bus/Air Plane and other such incidents beyond human control but we will try to arrange for the same alternate in condition of vehicle breakdown.
- Any Personal Entertainment will be paid by client.
- Refund or Cancellation strictly depends open concerned Hotel’s Cancellation policy.
- As Per Hotel’s Policy Check in before 07:00 A.M. will be charged for 1 additional day & Check in between 07:00 A.M. & 04:00 P.M. will be charged 50% of Room Rent.
- As Per Hotel’s Policy Check out after 04:00 P.M. will be charged 1 additional day & Check out between 11.00 A.M. & 04:00 P.M. will be charged 50% of Room Rent.
- All Disputes are subject to jurisdiction of courts only.
- Check in Time 12:00 Noon & Check out Time 10.00 A.M.
- 50 % Payment to be made in advance.
- Kindly Pay Currency Transfer Charges Only For International Clients.
- Child Policy-Kids below 5 year will be complimentary & between 6-12 years will be extra charged.
- Air Condition will not be work on Hill Area in all AC Transportation.
- Very Important: Unfortunately the roads of some parts not very good, which take more time of travel from one place to another and breakdown of vehicle can’t be denied. We do take extra precautions on these routes and vehicles.
- Please carry your valid photo ID Proof (Driving License, Voter ID, Rasan Card or Passport) for security reasons.(Pan Card will not be accepted as an ID Proof)
- We Required Scan Copy of Train/Bus/Flight Ticket Details, ID & Address Proof
- We Required Scan Copy of Passport & Visa Details Only For International Clients.
- Kindly email us after depositing the payment with a scan copy of the Bank’s receipt to enable us to issue a confirmation by a return mail. Without confirmation email, bookings will not be entertained and will stand null and void, spite of advance payment.
- We look forward to serve you and assure you best of our services all the time. Our motto is to serve the best, and always remain dutiful.